Berkshire Alliance of Special Schools (BASS)
The Berkshire Alliance of Special Schools exists to:
- improve the life chances of all children and young people with learning difficulties across Berkshire
- ensure the continuation of good relationships between the signatories;
- foster good relationships and a sense of collegiality across all schools, academies and other educational institutions within the Alliance;
- share best practice
- exploit the opportunities for collaboration across and beyond the Alliance in order to deliver benefits in terms of both educational standards and financial efficiency.
In doing so, the Alliance:
- recognises, respects and values the differences inherent in an increasingly diverse educational institutional landscape; and
- commits itself to the principle that it can be stronger by working in partnership and co-operation rather than in competition.