We aim to provide the children with tasty, interesting meals, cooked from fresh in the school kitchen.
We have a varied menu, which runs on a 3 week cycle including VEGAN THURSDAY every week.
Please click on the SCHOOL LUNCH MENU to see this term's choices.
Lunches are ordered in class each day, payment for lunches is through SCHOOL MONEY. We would ask parents/carers to ensure that your child's account is kept topped up, otherwise we may not be able to provide a school lunch.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
Infant free school meals in England
Your child will be able to get free school meals if they’re in a government-funded school and in:
- reception class
- year 1
- year 2
Tell your us if you also get any of the qualifying benefits. The school can get extra funding if you do.
Please click on the link below to see our school meal's menus for this term.